Student Cafeteria

Friday, April 05, 2002

Writing Competition
Bad Girl On The Block


Whenever I run writing classes with adults they are soothed by colouring in exercises. Hands up if you lusted for a set of 92 Derwents! When I was at school only a handful of students had these glorious pencils and we drooled when we saw a full set. Happily they are more within my reach these days and not so long ago I joyfully bought a complete set. It was not easy to convince my children that they were mine and to be left neatly in the beautiful tin.

So how about digging out the textas and the pencils? Go directly to Colouring Stories. Print out a copy of the wicked Cooltoon Angelica and write a story entitled 'Bad Girl On The Block". There is a prize! Yes! You guessed! A small set of Derwent Coloured Pencils.

So add your story to the Story Starter Forum, making sure to include an email address.